Butter + Coffee?
Who would have thought that’d be a good idea?
Well it’s not – it’s a great idea.
Welcome to the world of BulletProof Coffee
What Is BulletProof Coffee?
Bulletproof coffee is the invention of Dave Asprey at the BulletProof Exec. After searching for a coffee with low enough level of toxins & molds to meet his criteria, he gave up and decided to produce his own.
Besides being on par with some of the best coffee out there, Dave added a few ingredients to make his take on coffee – just a bit more unique.
- He added grass-fed butter to help maintain your fat burning mode in the morning, keep your blood sugar low & feed your brain tons of healthy fats.
- He added Brain Octane – essentially MCT oil on steroids – to help jolt your cognitive function into hyperdrive.
Benefits of BulletProof Coffee
There’s quite a few benefits of bulletproof coffee (and honestly, you have to try it once before you pass judgement), but a few of those benefits include:
- Absurdly low level of toxins
- Heaps of healthy fats to help give you long-lasting slow-burning energy.
- Maintain low blood sugar levels & prolong fat burning phase.
- Cognitive jolt & energy boost.
BulletProof Coffee Recipe
More BulletProof Coffee Resources
- Original Recipe at BulletProof Exec
- Modified BulletProof Coffee recipe available at IMPOSSIBLE
- Bulletproof coffee alternative – Fatty Coffee – by Abel James
How To Make BulletProof Coffee Video
Bullet Proof Coffee Ingredients Available Here
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Bulletproof Upgraded Brain Octane
- Kerry Gold Grassfed Butter (remember to choose unsalted, grass-fed, butter).
- Nutrition FactsBulletProof CoffeeAmount Per ServingCalories 149 Calories from Fat 153% Daily Value*Total Fat 17g 26%Saturated Fat 12g 60%Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5gMonounsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 32mg 11%Sodium 7mg 0%Potassium 22mg 1%Total Carbohydrates 0.01g 0%Sugars 0.01gProtein 0.2g 0%Calcium 0.4%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.